Wednesday, November 3rd, 2010
Cafeina Wynwood Lounge
297 NW 23rd Street
Along with the cupcake showcase there will be a silent auction and a cupcake judging challenge. Cupcake Judging Categories:
Best Overall Cupcake * Best Miami-Inspired Cupcake
Best Themed Cupcake * Best Back to Basics Cupcake
Best Unique Cupcake* Best Decorated Cupcake
How Cupcake Camp Works
This is an event for cupcake lovers, so you can:
- buy cupcakes to bring
- bake cupcakes to bring
- just eat cupcakes
1. No limit on how many cupcakes you can bring!
2. Everyone attending MUST register, regardless of whether or not you are bringing cupcakes. Registration closes on October 29, 2010.
3. You need to have your cupcakes (how much and what type) registered by Sunday, October 31st at 5pm -otherwise we will have to do the unthinkable and reject your precious cupcakes. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your cupcake information.
4. People bringing cupcakes should bring them to Cafeina by 5:30pm the day of.
5. Cupcake tasting will work as following: Professional bakers will have tables and you will be able to go up to their table to sample their cupcakes and speak with the bakers. Cupcakes brought by the attendees will be passed around.
6. Share your recipes! Email them to cupcakecampmiami@gmail so they can be posted on the Cupcake Camp Miami blog.
7. There will be a judging portion judged by a combination of bakers and attendees. Home bakers can enter but the cupcakes must be homemade.
8. 100% of the donations will go to charity.
That’s it for now...