Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Baker Spotlight: Happy Cakes by Chanda

Baker Spotlight
*Baker: Happy Cakes by Chanda
*Contact information: (305) 318.4562 - www.happycakesbychanda.com and www.facebook.com/happycakesbychanda
*Flavors and Fillings: Red Velvet, Marble, Chocolate, Lemon, Vanilla, Strawberry, and endless fillings options like: Brigadeiro, Dulce de Leche (with fruits), Prestigio, Beijinho and much more!
*Pricing: from $1.50 each and up.


Meaning behind bakery name. I always bake when I'm happy! So the happiness I was feeling when I starting baking more more and a business was born - generated the name.

How did you get started in cupcakes? Happy Cakes was born out of my love for kids and sweets! Right after I had my second child, I wanted to do something that fulfilled me and at the same time, allowed me to stay at home- so I started baking for my family and friends! The feedback was so good that instead of going back to the corporate world, I decided to start...Happy Cakes. place where home made, best ingredients, design and love meet to create always a unique sweet!

What is your signature cupcake? Chocolate with Brigadeiro (a brazilian type of dulce de leche)

What is your personal favorite cupcake? Red velvet

What inspires you when it comes to your cupcake creations? My kids

One reason why cupcakes are awesome. You can never say no to one!

What do you think is the future of cupcakes? They are here to stay.

What has been your biggest cupcake disaster? Well, I had a couple.

Share one cupcake making tip. Add love to it. I bake every single one as if I was baking to my own family.

No comments:

Post a Comment