Sunday, October 31, 2010

Baker Spotlight: Kristen’s Creations

Baker Spotlight
*Baker: Kristen Caballero
*Bakery Name: Kristen’s Creations
*Contact information: kcaba006@yahoo.com

1. Meaning behind bakery name. Kristen’s Creations is based off of my first name and the creations I choose to make!

2. How did you get started in cupcakes? I’ve loved baking ever since I was child and after realizing I can take my love for baking and make it into a career I decided on setting a goal to open up a bakery and what does every bakery need? Cupcakes!

3. What is your signature cupcake? My PBJ&M (Peanut Butter, Jelly and Milk). I love taking classics and making them unique.

4. What is your personal favorite cupcake? My favorite always depends on the mood I’m in and right now I’m really feeling chocolate!

5. What inspires you when it comes to your cupcake creations? My favorite foods and drinks inspire me to make a cupcake to taste just like them!

6. One reason why cupcakes are awesome. They’re cute, small and perfect for any sweet craving

7. What do you think is the future of cupcakes? I think cupcakes are a classic treat that will never go away

8. What do you think is ‪funkiest cupcake creation? My Fruity Pebble Cupcake

9. What has been your biggest cupcake disaster? When I cut a recipe in half and forgot to cut the amount of oil in half I ended up having cupcakes so dense that the oil seeped through the liner and into the bottom of the cupcake pan.

10. Share one cupcake making tip. You can make any flavor cupcake by adding an ingredient to your vanilla batter.

No comments:

Post a Comment