*Contact information: 786.395.1787, firstname.lastname@example.org
*Flavors & Fillings: Selection includes vanilla, chocolate, key lime, pumpkin, and pink lemonade. For the rest of the selection go HERE.*Pricing: $24/dozen for the regular size. $12/dozen for the minis (minimum of 2 dozen).
1. Meaning behind bakery name. Contenti is my last name, which in Italian means "happy", so I thought, cupcakes make everyone happy so Contenti Cupcakes it is! :o)
2. How did you get started in cupcakes? I started baking them donating them to the bake sales at my kids school.
3. What is your signature cupcake? I would have to say the Caramel Crunch.
4. What is your personal favorite cupcake? Hmmm....I can't say I have a personal, it depends in the mood I'm in when eat them, sometimes it could be Red Velvet, other times chocolate....they are all good!
5. What inspires you when it comes to your cupcake creations? Food! I love to cook and I love to eat! So when either I watch a cooking show or eat out at a resturant and there is something that calls my attention I think about how I can make it into a cupcake.
6. One reason why cupcakes are awesome. They are individuals....like the ones eating them :o)
7. What do you think is the future of cupcakes? BRIGHT!!!
8. What do you think is funkiest cupcake creation? I've seen some crazy stuff out there, somethings that are probably better left off a cupcake :o)
9. What has been your biggest cupcake disaster? There was this one time when I was making red velvets and I kept forgetting an ingredient...first the eggs, second batch the sugar, third batch the salt. It was very frustrating but at the end all I could do was laugh.
10. Share one cupcake making tip. Don't overbake, take them out about a minute shy, they will finish baking while cooling :o)